Welcome to La Skinnovita, one of its own kind, for the first time in Delhi & NCR, a dedicated Dermatology, lasers & Hair center. Our center caters to all needs concerning skincare , fat removal and hair restoration. Our customized services provides every opportunity to restore, rejuvenate and improve your beauty with providing you confidence of looking great and feeling young irrespective of your age. Dr Anuj Pall’s passion for Dermatology, Lasers & non-surgical cosmetic medicine is evident to anyone who meets him. Dr Anuj Pall’s enthusiasm for helping patients achieve overall health and well-being, along with a decade of experience, lead to Dr Anuj Pall’s founding of one of the leading Dermatology, anti-aging, and cosmetic medicine practices in the country.
Dr Anuj Pall is one of the best dermatologist in Gurgaon. Dr Anuj Pall treats patients of all ages, from newborns to geriatrics, and is versed in all aspects of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. A crucial element of his success is the hands-on attention he devotes to each patient, spending significant amounts of time talking with each person to understand their goals and needs, educating them about the dermatological aspects and recommending excellent treatment, lifestyle modifications and cosmetic procedures for the best, natural-looking results. Dr. Pall completed his residency in Dermatology & Venereology at the Government Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, Punjab. Furthermore, he served as Registrar at Vardhaman Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Dr Anuj Pall went on to complete a dual fellowship at the prestigious Boston University, Massachusetts & Monalisa Dermatology Center, Dallas, Texas. Dr Anuj Pall was among a handful of Dermatologist worldwide to have been awarded a coveted International Society of Dermatologists Fellowship and Scholarship. Dr Anuj Pall has published extensively in the medical literature and lectured at numerous National & International meetings.
Awards and Fellowships
- MBBS, Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjab (1998)
- M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology, Leprosy), Baba Farid university of Health Sciences, Punjab (2003)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), National Institute for Education & Research, New Delhi, India (Affiliated to Trinity College) (2009)
- Fellowship in Lasers and Aesthetic Dermatology, Dallas, Texas, USA (2006-07) -
Versatile experience with KTP, PDL, Nd:YAG, Alexandrite, Multiplex, Affirm lasers and Fillers & Botox therapy. Conducted several trials for lasers in Dermatology. “CONCOMITANT USE OF PULSE DYE/ND:YAG LASER – A NEW HOPE FOR THE TREATMENT OF LASER RESISTANT FACIAL TELANGIECTASIAS” In Press- International Journal of dermatology
- Clinical Fellow, Department of Dermatology, Laser & Cosmetic Surgery, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA (2007). -
Advanced Course in Clinical Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Laser in Dermatology. Special Clinics attended included phototherapy, wound healing, Derm-oncology, Derm-immunology, sclerotherapy, nail disorders, cosmetic surgery and surgical excisions. Basic training in Dermato-pathology.
- Premier training & National Certification in Laser, Botox and Soft Tissue Augmentation, Aesthetic Medical Institute (Accredited by Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)), California, USA (2007).
- Awarded Scholarship by International Congress of Dermatology to attend the 10th International congress of Dermatology, Prague, May 20-24, 2009.
- Imrich Sarkany Award by European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology at 6th EADV Spring Symposium in Bucharest, Romania on 23-26 April 2009.
- Awarded Scholarship by International League of Dermatological Societies , United Kingdom to attend the 21st World Congress of Dermatology, held at Buenos Aires , Argentina, October 1-5, 2007.
- Awarded “International young dermatologist award” by International Society of Dermatology, USA at 56th Annual meeting of German Society of Sexually transmitted Diseases at Dresden, Germany, May 12-13, 2006.
- Awarded special education grant by European Academy of Dermatologists and Venereologists to attend 13th Congress of EADV to be held at Florence, 17-21 Nov., 2004
- Awarded scholarship by the International Society of Dermatology, USA to attend the IX International Congress of Dermatology, Beijing from May 19-22,2004.
- Awarded Galderma Postgraduate Grant for best paper presentation at 32nd National Conference of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists at Mumbai (Dermafest 2004)
- Awarded Galderma Postgraduate Grant for best paper presentation at 31st National Conference of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists at Kolkata (Dermacon 2003)
- India International Friendship Society awarded Rashtriya Gaurav Award to Dr Anuj Pall for his contributions & achievements.
- Awareded Scholarship at 23rd World Congress of Dermatology, Vancouver, 2015
Conferences and Seminars